Some questions for my Pre-Mill friends….Posted: November 13, 2010 | |
Some questions I’m asking about the pre-mill position regarding end times.
- If Jesus will literally rule from Jerusalem…how will that affect the way we worship Him now?
- How will Jesus rule over His church and make His will known?
- Will the canon of Scripture be over thrown and a new Bible be installed?
- Will there be a hierarchy of sorts where some will be in a position of power closer to Jesus then others.
- Will the Apostles and Prophets also be resurrected to rule with Jesus?
- If not will other Apostles and Prophets be appointed?
- If so, how will those other Apostles and Prophets be chosen and appointed?
- If Jesus is literally here ruling over the church as well as Creation…what will the role of the Holy Spirit be?
- How will church function?
- What will be the role of existing pastors, evangelists etc.
- I’m wondering how this thinking / teaching / end time interpretation effects our understanding of the church and if it has an effect on our thoughts as to who is in and who is out of the church?
- If Jesus literally rules … how does that affect the priesthood of every believer?
- Will I be given a chance to go and talk personally with Him. Will it be compulsory for me to make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem to see Him and if so… how many times will I have to do so?